Enterprise won the first meeting between rival Shasta in a 59-56 instant classic in the 50th Harlan Carter Invitational semifinal Friday night, getting 21 points from Jermaine Mondaine and 18 points from Demarreya Lewis-Cooper.
Foothill also beat Placer 78-57 in the other semifinal to set up a Shasta Union High School District final between Enterprise and Foothill.
Video by Tracy Holmes/Shasta County Sports
- Northern Section approves both two-season, three-season sport formats for 2020-21
- State health directive ends chance for Northern Section fall football season
- EAL fall sport options shrinking, shifts more sports around
- NAL aligns football, volleyball with CIF calendar; submitting proposal to county health officials for individual sport guidelines
- The Northern Plan: How to play football and volleyball in counties not on the state watch list