The Shasta College Knights football team returns to action Friday night on the road at Laney College after a 42-27 season-opening win over Delta. In that game, Tyler Boston ran for 294 yards and four touchdowns, including the back-breaker – a 94-yard score late in the fourth quarter.
Shasta County Sports continues its weekly Shasta College football podcast – Knight Time – today as host Aaron Williams sits down with head coach Bryon Hamilton to talk about last week’s win and look ahead to Laney on Friday. In addition, we talk to Boston about his four-score night.
Each week, Shasta County Sports will recap the previous week’s action while looking at head to next week’s opponent. Knight Time is sponsored by Shasta Orthopaedics, Tri Counties Bank and Redding Rancheria.
Stream Knight Time 9 – 16 by SCS Cover Two on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
- Redding Rancheria Player of the Game: Shasta Defense
- #23 Shasta College defense forces six turnovers in 31-6 win over rival Siskiyous
- KNIGHT NOTES: #23 Shasta looks for first conference win at Siskiyous Saturday
- KNIGHT TIME: Oct. 21 Shasta College football podcast
- Loss drops Shasta College to 23rd in CCCAA Top 25 poll