The Shasta College Knights football team returns to action Saturday on the road at West Hills Coalinga. The Knights improved to 2-1 on the season last week as they downed Chabot College 30-17 on the road.
Shasta County Sports continues its weekly Shasta College football podcast – Knight Time – today as host Aaron Williams sits down with head coach Bryon Hamilton to talk about an impressive second-half burst to pull away from Chabot, the Knights’ tremendous backfield tandem of Jayden Gordon and Tyler Boston, and how the defense keeps coming up big week after week.
Each week, Shasta County Sports will recap the previous week’s action while looking at head to next week’s opponent. Knight Time is sponsored by Shasta Orthopaedics, Tri Counties Bank and Redding Rancheria.
Stream 10 – 9 Knight Time – West Hills by SCS Cover Two on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
- Redding Rancheria Player of the Game: Shasta Defense
- #23 Shasta College defense forces six turnovers in 31-6 win over rival Siskiyous
- KNIGHT NOTES: #23 Shasta looks for first conference win at Siskiyous Saturday
- KNIGHT TIME: Oct. 21 Shasta College football podcast
- Loss drops Shasta College to 23rd in CCCAA Top 25 poll