The Shasta College Knights football team returns to action Saturday on the road at Chabot College. The Knights were off last week as the Fawn Fire postponed their game against College of the Sequoias to Nov. 20. The last time Shasta was on the field was a 30-29 loss on the road at Laney College.
Shasta County Sports continues its weekly Shasta College football podcast – Knight Time – today as host Aaron Williams sits down with head coach Bryon Hamilton to talk about how the team dealt with the loss to Laney, adjusted to having the game against Sequoias pushed back and how anxious they are to get off the practice field and actually tackle someone other than their own teammates.
Each week, Shasta County Sports will recap the previous week’s action while looking at head to next week’s opponent. Knight Time is sponsored by Shasta Orthopaedics, Tri Counties Bank and Redding Rancheria.
Stream Knight Time – Oct. 1 at Chabot College by SCS Cover Two on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
- Redding Rancheria Player of the Game: Shasta Defense
- #23 Shasta College defense forces six turnovers in 31-6 win over rival Siskiyous
- KNIGHT NOTES: #23 Shasta looks for first conference win at Siskiyous Saturday
- KNIGHT TIME: Oct. 21 Shasta College football podcast
- Loss drops Shasta College to 23rd in CCCAA Top 25 poll