Shasta got a gritty defensive effort, timely offense and a missed PV field goal to move to 2-4 on the season and even its Eastern Athletic League record at 1-1 with a 21-20 homecoming victory on Friday at Thompson Field. In the process, Shasta showed a resilience it hadn’t since its lone win, a 53-0 pasting of Corning in Week Zero.
All photos by Tony Hord / Shasta County Sports
- Enterprise holds off Shasta 67-63 in D-III semifinals for fourth win in five meetings
- Ramirez, Mondaine step out into the spotlight in Hornets’ 67-63 playoff win over Shasta
- Hawes scores 17 as U-Prep boys blast Paradise 50-30 in D-IV quarterfinals
- Top seeds blossom in Northern Section Masters wrestling after first day
- VIDEO: Enterprise boys top Shasta in D-III quarterfinals